Hang Lung Carpark Ad

The message and objective of this ad are very clear. Creative wise, it catches people's attention and really to-the-point. The problem is about the objective of this promotion. Ok it sounds like a good gimmick to offer free parking for all cars with plate number starting with "4" in April. But I wonder what can be achieved out of such promotion except slashing income. If I'm the "lucky" one who happens to have a car with plate number starting with 4, will I be tempted to go to one of the specific shopping malls ? Just because of the free parking ? And if I'm not the lucky one (9 out of 10), the ad is irrelevant to me. So come to think of it, if the ad is talking to such a limited number of people, is it worthwhile to do an ad in the first place ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUMA Agitation watch

Giordano's frog

Benefiber ad