Herbs Royal Jelly print ad


Analogy of an apple to demonstrate the effect of anti-oxidant is not very creative already. I can't remember who but I bet that many people must have use apple to sell their anti-oxidant health supplements. In this ad, I'm more interested in how they substantiate the claim "4 times more beautiful", compared to other competitive Royal Jelly. The funny thing is there is no support to substantiate such a competitive headline or claim. If readers are really attracted by this catchy claim and find nothing mentioned to substantiate the claim, what will happen ? Disappointment ? Maybe. High chance is they think "This brand is trying to kid me. I would blacklist it !" Don't try to fool our consumers. They are smarter than we think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUMA Agitation watch

Giordano's frog

Benefiber ad