Benq Anti-shock DC

For a change, let's not comment about the creativity and execution of this ad. Let's think about positioning that is being conveyed. This DC is very clearly positioned as the "entry-level anti-shock DC" for youngsters fond of taking snap-shots. I'm not sure if there is a market for DC with such positioning but I really appreciate the clarity of the positioning. It's not a super DC which has a lot of state-of-the-art technologies but the price is very affordable at HK$998. As a consumer, if I don't have a DC, I may consider it. This is how I would work out whether it is a bargain : a basic no brand no particular function DC = HK$500, add on the anti-shock function and add on Benq as a known brand; I think it could be a bargain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUMA Agitation watch

Giordano's frog

Benefiber ad