Aveda ??? ad

This ad caught my eye because of its line. It does provoke some emotional response. Knowing that Aveda is a brand of skincare salons and products, I thought it must have lined up some charitable activities like sponsoring something or donating some monies. Societal marketing we call it. But you read on, I guess you must have same reaction as mine. Huh ? What is it trying to tell us ? It's alright to try to kill several birds with one stone. But at least it has to tell me more about "fight for clean water". I feel kidded in a way. The intention of this ad is just a myth.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I constanly read your blog and I think you did it very well. I am a graduated marketing and advertising student, I found much practical knowledge in your blog and want to say thank you.
Louis Lau said…
Thanks so much, Nga. Your support definitely keeps me going.

Popular posts from this blog

PUMA Agitation watch

Giordano's frog

Benefiber ad