Korean Air print ad

Before we see an ad as a consumer, there is a sell-and-buy process behind the scene between the agency and the client. When I see some ads like this one, I really wonder how this sell-and-buy process is like. The key message, I guess, is that Korean Air takes you to anywhere in the world (well, which airline doesn't ?). Ok, it's a me-too message and if you want it to cut through, at least you will need work harder on the creative. Imagine, if you were the marketing guy and the agency presented something like this to you, what would you say ? I wouldn't know how to make a single comment and approving it would be out of the question. However, this kind of ads got through the process and appear in front of us. There must be some magic in it ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUMA Agitation watch

Giordano's frog

Benefiber ad