More Hello Kitty !


Sorry Hello Kitty again. Well, I think she deserves at least one more post of discussion. Look, all these promotion, including the McDonald's one, were running apparently at the same time during the summer. Why all these companies were doing all the me-too promotions ? Because they think it worked before and it must work again. It's the winning formula. No promotion idea ? Let's do Hello Kitty ! Like everything else, my prediction is that Hello Kitty will not last forever. Its life cycle will be shortened when everyone is exploiting it. Popularity and Novelty are in rivalry with each other.

Comments

Phoebe said…
Enough is enough! There are too many me-too promotion adopting Hello Kitty - Chow Sang Sang, Circle K, 7-Eleven, McDonald's. I think this kind of promotion tactics is hard to bring surprised and create noise in the market. Instead, it only makes me think it's better not doing anything like this again. Keep on doing this only ruin your brand image.

Popular posts from this blog

PUMA Agitation watch

Giordano's frog

Benefiber ad