Neutrogena Hydro-Boost Mask




People always say "女人錢容易賺", especially in beauty products. Maybe it's me as a guy. I find some ads are trying to kid women. The Vidal Sassoon one I talked about yesterday is one and this Neutrogena Hydro-Boost Mask is another. It is said that the mask has many holes and can press the moisturizing essence into the pores of the skin through some hole-to-hole action. It sounds like a great invention but to me, it's just too magical to believe. Sometimes, I wonder whether it is my problem only. Would people really believe that ?


Comments

Anonymous said…
i believe the creditability come from their brand equity, Neutrogena is known for their hydrating mask, saw some discussion on beauty forum and found many people discussed about it and asked for product sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

PUMA Agitation watch

Giordano's frog

Benefiber ad