Perrier + red wine

When I saw this promotion, I tried to dig into the brain of the marketer and figure out the intention. As we all know, there is a hype of whiskey + green tea mix at bars and I'm sure sales of green teas have increased tremendously over the years through such usage extension. Perrier + red wine is a similar attempt. Will it work ? Well, I thought some amateur drinkers might like this bubbly diluted alcohol. But I started to scratch my head when I looked closely at the copies. 10 parts of red wine + 1 part of Perrier ??? That means you can only one bottle of Perrier with 10 bottles of red wine. What's the point ? Very bizarre. Well, here is the catch : you will finish a bottle of Perrier straight up anyway even though you are not drinking 10 bottles of red wine !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUMA Agitation watch

Giordano's frog

Benefiber ad