Tri-aktiline print ad

This is a new anti-wrinkle product. On top of advertising, there are big POP displays in Mannings as well. I think it needs a Chinese brand name as most of us just don't know how to pronounce the English brand name properly. And the packaging is not like other skincare products, which is a good thing for it to stand out but too bad it's pretty like those medicated ointments. I wonder if it is trying to project a professional image. It can be better done though. In the ad, there are claims on its instant effects. If this is to be advertised on TV, these claims without support will definitely be banned by censorship. What company is behind this new product ? I'll leave it to you to find out. It's not a no-body. A pretty big one.

Comments

wildcard said…
They have TV ad on Roadshow featuring ladies from different age group.
Anonymous said…
I know it belongs to estee lauder. haha

btw, except print adv, I see they use bus roadshow as a platform to promote this product. And the "instant effect" is shown on the screen. And the english brand name is intensively voicing out in roadshow and so I can't forget the pronouncation of it.
Louis Lau said…
Oh really ? I missed those. Did it say the same claims in its TV ads ?
Anonymous said…
YEs, i also see it everywhere, and looks quite attractive
Anonymous said…
This ad has been withdrawn in the UK for false claims about wrinkles disappering instantly.
I expect the British also can't pronounce the product name. Why is the brand not identified I wonder?

Popular posts from this blog

PUMA Agitation watch

Giordano's frog

Benefiber ad