Minute Maid grape juice + aloe

I was wondering how Coke wants to manage the Minute Maid brand when I see this launch of grape juice + aloe bits variant. When it launched the brand with major investment, it launched 果粒橙 and later on, 西柚橙. I thought it was intended to stand for pulpy juice. Now it launched grape juice + aloe bits. Does it want the brand to stand for juice with fruit bits or something else ? What a brand stands for would depend on the products launched under it. Let's keep track of what Coke will do to manage this brand which is still at the early stage. It could be a learning example of brand management.



Comments

Anonymous said…
It is very interesting for me to read this article. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more soon.

Popular posts from this blog

PUMA Agitation watch

Giordano's frog

Benefiber ad