Panadol Cough Syrup

Even if your brand is big, there are still limitations as to what it can extend to. Panadol means pain killing in the minds of the consumers. Stretching it into the cold and flu remedy arena is a bit marginal. People recall 幸福傷風素 better when they need cold and flu remedy. Now it gets into the cold syrup arena. For cough syrup, I can recall 樂信 and 佩夫人. When I look at the ad, the trouble is that there is nothing too special about this new cough syrup except the single-serve sachet packaging. That can be easily copied by any competitor.

Comments

Anonymous said…
It was extremely interesting for me to read the post. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Popular posts from this blog

PUMA Agitation watch

Giordano's frog

Benefiber ad