The Sherwood

I haven't seen too many property ads elsewhere but I guess HK property ads are the most outrageous in the world. There are overclaims and exaggerations and some of them are simply jokes. Exaggerated claims and exaggerated prices are name of the game in property business. Can't they just go back to basics that consumers are really looking for, things like reasonable price, comfort, location convenience and so on ? Like this ad, it says you will need a lot of swimsuits in your wardrobe because there is a 35m swimming pool. People won't buy a flat because of the length of the swimming pool, right ? And look at the swimming pool in the background of the ad. 35m swimming pool ??? I guess they must have chosen the wrong location to take the shot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Support the 2012 constitutional package !

Drinkazine Mugicha (Barley Tea)

芬達 Fanta Da咩"火羅"!