Redoxon promotion

Many marketers have a "I-have-to-do-something" mentality. What kind of mentality is that ? Well many marketers may think : the company pays me and give me some A&P and I have to use the moeny to do something. Yes something, whatever it is. So they look around, meeting different people, ad agencies, media salespersons, premium suppliers, PR agencies and so on, just to find out how to spend some money. I suppose it is how this promotion is born ... when the product manager of Redoxon met the media salesman of TVB ... you want contest ... you have a contest on words of love for Valentine's Day ... you want event ... you have a cake making class ... you want celebrities ... you have celebrities. Anything to connect with the product and its benefits ? None. Sigh ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUMA Agitation watch

Giordano's frog

Benefiber ad