HK Laser Eye Centre print ad

I reckon that among all the Lasik centres, the ads of HK Laser Eye Centre are all pretty good. Like this one, the idea is simple enough, using complaint as the handle and with an over-the-top act of breaking a pair of glasses to catch our attention. The idea is there but how do we execute it better ? First I think there is a colour problem : the background, the T-shirt of the lady and the table are all white. Probably there can be other colour combination to better highlight the pair of glasses. Also the shot can potentially be taken in a different angle so that the pair of glasses and the hammer don't look that small. How to take the shoot exactly ? I have no clue. I'm not a photographer but a commentator who only gives comments ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Support the 2012 constitutional package !

Drinkazine Mugicha (Barley Tea)

芬達 Fanta Da咩"火羅"!