UA Finance



Just discovered how I can upload TVC files onto the blog. This is my first try.

This UA Finance TVC is on. I quite like it as it hits right on a consumer insight of impulse purchases. The financial burden of impulse purchases is symbolized by a "ball of merchandise" that grows over time and ties you down. You and me, like everyone else, must have similar experience before : bought things impulsively with our credit cards, i.e., "unnecessary" stuff that we could barely afford, and regretted our purchases. The ad is kind of a surreal representation of the reality. Very well done. I'm aware that the ads of UA Finance are comparatively creative among other loan houses. Who is their agency ? Does anyone know ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUMA Agitation watch

Giordano's frog

Benefiber ad