Masterminds

This ad puzzles me as I don't know what it is trying to sell. Out of curiosity, I visited its website. Hosted by 甘國亮, it is a sharing platform for different 名嘴名人 in different areas of expertise. That's an interesting idea but the whole thing is like a self-promotion website of Mr. Kam projecting himself as the mastermind of the masterminds. Yuck! What also puzzles me is whether there is any commercial intention behind this thing. Samsung is the sponsor (although I don't know why). Other than that, I don't see any ad or product promotion in the website. How could it be financed ? Is it just a platform for good cause by Mr. Kam ? I wonder.



Comments

石頭 said…
well.. I did find a TVC on that website, seems that Mr. Kam is the spokeperson of Samsung i718. but even in the TVC, I also didn't see any link btw Mr Kam's website and the phone.. it seems like an ad for the website and just weakly linked to the phone with a slogan "前進創意有機平台" which u can say it's descibing both the website and the phone, if u want to.. =P.. anyway.. i strongly agree with ur 'Yuck!' for Mr. Kam..

Popular posts from this blog

PUMA Agitation watch

Giordano's frog

Benefiber ad