Raid Fumigator print ad

An insecticide that can kill 10 kinds of bugs. In the print ad, a murder scene is used to express its effectiveness. Can't say it's awfully creative but it's definitely a good ad that conveys the desired message. I think you would agree with me that this is an innovative product. However, as a naive consumer, I wonder whether such kind of bug gas bomb is harmful to human. It can be really effective but the mechanism is pretty scary. I think it should sell better if it can address this general consumer concern.

P.S. One of my clients is recruiting a Brand Manager. Click HERE to find out more. Simply send me your CV if you are interested or tell your friend about it. It's a great opportunity for a competent marketer to develop his/her career in a fun and exciting market.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUMA Agitation watch

Giordano's frog

Benefiber ad