Ocean Park Halloween Bash TVC


There are two versions of TVC for the Ocean Park Halloween Bash this year. I was only able to get one. The media weight isn't too heavy, compared with Disney's. Also the production value of Ocean park's TVCs is not as high. You have the money but it doesn't mean you will win. Advertising can never do the magic all the time. Like I said in my earlier post, Disney is literally advertising for Ocean Park. If I were the marketing guy at Ocean Park when I saw the TVC of Disney, I would clap my hands and cut back my media budget. The fact is that all weekend tickets of Ocean haven already been sold out. Advertising can't build product advantage but convey it. If Disney is to win, it will need to work harder on the actual product by offering a brand new consumer experience better than Ocean Park.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUMA Agitation watch

Giordano's frog

Benefiber ad