Sung Hung Kai Financial TVC

This is an enjoyable TVC with high production value. I bet it has costed a lot of money to produce. It is supposed to tell us that Sun Hung Kai Financial has a long history to help you grow your wealth. The question is about its credibility. We can understand that the wealth management market is blooming and it's logical to come up with a corporate ad of some kind to boost awareness. However, when I saw the ad, it is giving me a feeling like a stranger pretending to be my good old friend. If it were an ad from HSBC, I would be more convinced. The fact is advertising has its limit. If you try to say something too far away from the perception of the consumers, it simply won't work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUMA Agitation watch

Giordano's frog

Benefiber ad