ASUS


ASUS is a Taiwanese brand if I'm not wrong. I'm aware that they are pretty active in building its brand in the notebook computer market. If you go to Broadway and Fortress, you will see more of its notebooks appear on the shelves. They are quite aggressive in coming up with notebooks with sytle and quality like this one. Their ambition is to make a mark in the world's notebook market with quality and performance, like their brand positioning tagline says : Rock Solid. Heart Touching. Not too convinced of the quality of a Taiwanese brand. Take a look at the video below. It may change your perception. Guess I should consider it next time I change my notebook. I'm using a Toshiba which has broken down 2 times in a year ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUMA Agitation watch

Giordano's frog

Benefiber ad