UA 咭數一筆清

Credit cards have given rise to another loan business, balance transfer, i.e. turning credit card balances with high interest into a longer term personal loan with lower interest. When a consumer overspends on their credit cards, it provides a way out for him before going to the lawyer to arrange bankruptcy, IVA or DRP. UA has launched a campaign telling : 搞到一身card 數 ? No problem ! I fell from the chair when I saw its TVC. It is literally a before & after "demonstration" of the message with a rather silly analogy. I reckon that the quality of the ads of UA fluctuate quite a bit. I remember I quoted a great ad of UA before and it is selling the same balance transfer. Change of agency or marketing manager ? I wonder.

P.S. One of my friend is recruiting an Assistant Project Manager/Project Manager. Click HERE to find out more if you are interested.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUMA Agitation watch

Giordano's frog

Benefiber ad